Happy Tuesday and Welcome Back!
So today I will full admit that I was pretty excited about today’s post. The reason being, is that I was actually tagged by fellow beauty blogger elliesprettylittlelessons to do the Supreme Shopaholic Tag. This is the first time I’ve been tagged to do something like this so huge thank you to Ellie!
The rules for this tag are:
Name the person who nominated you and insert a link to their blog
- List the last three things you bought
- List three of your favorite stores
- Write down why you love to shop
- Name five super shoppers and link to their blogs!
The last three things I bought:
List three of my favorite stores:
- American Eagle– I honestly haven’t gone into this store without finding 800 million things that I NEED in my wardrobe immediately. It’s kind of funny because for a while this store wasn’t even on my radar. It wasn’t until my little sister got a gift card for her birthday and we decided to take a look. Since then its been a blessing and a curse rekindling my love for this store.
- LUSH– Ok…it’s LUSH people whats not to love?? The fact that their products are not only amazing but also the fact that money money is being used towards great causes. Not only does the store fight animal testing, they also ethical source their ingredients, respect the environment, and donate proceeds to charity through their product Charity Pot. This store has it all and does it all and thats why its one of my favorites.
- Nordstrom/ Nordstrom Rack– I like to think of this store as the magical wonderland of shopping. This is a department store that literally has it all. They carry everything from Top Shop to Joe Malone to Adidas. I could spend hours and hours in this store. (maybe not buying everything…but a girl gets to look!) I would say one of the best thing about this store is their return policy, it’s not questions asked even without a receipt. So, for those who seem to always loose that pesky piece of paper, this store is a dream.
Why I love to shop:
Well above all, shopping brings me joy. But also, for me, shopping can be all sorts of things. It can be a getaway from the stress of everyday life or that special time to hangout with your best friend and talk. Shopping can also be just looking without having to buy a single thing. When I do actually buy something though, I love the feeling of treating myself and getting myself something that I have had my eye on. Even better, what I love the most about shopping is shopping for the deal. Its knowing I can buy something that normally retails for $100 and get it for $50. By doing that, I’m able to get what I want or maybe afford a nicer item without having to break the bank.
My five shoppers are…